Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Where Has Good Customer Service Gone?



1. For What It’s Worth

Good grief!  Is it just me, or does it seem like good customer service is gone forever?  If it is not an automated system on the phone that does not work or someone located in some foreign country or some confusing website, nobody is accountable for receiving crappy customer service.  I have been trying to get a replacement membership card from my HMO (Kaiser Permanente) for months now and I still have nothing even after 6 or more times requesting one by either talking to someone or through their website.  How hard can it be?  So now I sit waiting on the phone for a customer service representative to pick up just to have the system hang up on me now three times. I hate automated phone systems!

Have you ever noticed that some of these customer service people you try to speak with on the phone are dumber than dirt!  I mean, a box of rocks has more mental capacity than most of these phone jockeys calling themselves customer service representatives. I have had better service from telemarketers than these folks. What is a guy to do?

I wonder what Jay Leno is doing with all of his free time he has now?  I know he is a workaholic and I can’t imagine him just laying by the pool. I bet he is working like a 80 hour a week auto mechanic.  He is very knowledgeable about cars, especially the ones he owns.  I miss talking with him about all his vehicles, but I haven’t done that since I lived in Hermosa Beach. He was always friendly and personable, not like you would think a normal celebrity would be. Not counting Steve Allen and Conan, all the Tonight Show permanent hosts first names begin/began with J… Jack Parr, Johnny Carson, Jay Leno and now Jimmy Fallon. Four out of six of them to be exact.
Hey Jay, you can work on my Linus, my VW bus, if you need something to do!

I think I bought the wrong kind of chocolate chip cookie dough when I was at the store last time. I meant to get the Toll House cookie dough but I got the Pillsbury dough and it seems just too sweet for me. It was pretty much an impulse buy anyways, so I need to remember next time to get the Toll House cookie dough instead.  Love that freshly baked smell the best!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Alternate Band Name Game

Clue:  New England Metropolis       Answer: ?????
                                               

Previous Alternate Band Name Game

Clue:   Indigo Nomad                            Answer: Blues Traveler

Congrats to Tim B once again for answering correctly!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Television Trivia


Snoopy’s butler has been compared to this genius, by more than one person. I hope it is because of his sarcasm and wit, and not for also being an ass (which is a possibility!).

Clues: 

Wilson
Thirteen
Foreman
Cuddy
Cane

What is the name of this TV show & Character?????

Answer:  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

4. How Well Do We Know Each Other?

Question:  Everybody knows my friends call me “Michael J”.   What does the middle initial “J” stand for in my name?

Answer: ??????

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy says to Bark Less and Wag More!

Until next time… Be good!


- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment