Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Big Sister's Birthday Today!


Today is my big sister Barbara's birthday! Happy Birthday Barb!

1. For What It’s Worth

Today we had a going away luncheon for our recently retired coworker. It was held at one of my favorite Chinese restaurants, which was great! I was looking forward to going out for lunch and enjoying a lunch away from my desk for once. Since I have been riding my bicycle into work these past few months I usually just eat at my desk in my cubicle rather than going out for lunch. I had some hot & sour soup and some Kung Pao Chicken , which was really good.

I read the humorous Top Ten List (actually a Top 15 List) I developed of things we overheard her say over the past few years, which was warmly accepted by all. A couple of the items got huge laughs, which was nice. I think we gave her a good send off to enjoy her retirement years!

At work this week I have actually had a project to work on, which has been nice. It has been quite a while since I have been really productive here in the workplace. I should pretty much have a draft document developed soon for peeps to review and make comments on. It has taken longer than expected, as it usually does these days, but I should have a draft completed by next Monday. Had to take a break to get this blog done.

-----------------------------------------------------------

2. Name The Television Series

Clues: 

Red Sunbeam Tiger sports car
Shoe phone
The cone of silence
Agents 86 & 99             

In Comments Section Below Our Blog, Provide Answer =  ?????


Our Last Post’s Television Trivia Answer =  Saturday Night Live

-----------------------------------------------------------

3. Rock & Roll Band Alternate Name Game

Clue:   A very flat prairie state     

In Comments Section Below Our Blog, Provide Answer:  ?????


Last Post’s Rock & Roll Band Alternate Name Game

Clue: = White, Wheat, or Sourdough      Answer: Bread

-------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy begs you to, “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time… Be Good!


- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment