Monday, March 17, 2014

Oh really? No, O'Reilly! O'My gosh…

For What It’s O’Worth

Good grief, my Monday morning started off with a 4.7 earthquake at 6:26 AM today.  Just a small rolling one, which is good for us. The small ones are good; the big ones are bad, very bad indeed!  We don’t want any of those anytime soon.

Well, today is St Patrick’s Day and I guess we will be going out for some cold ones tonight.  Not really feeling it all that much. It will be amateur night out when all the peeps that usually don’t drink will be drinking to their limit tonight. Plus it is my ex’s birthday and I don’t want to be thinking about her. It is bad enough I get haunted in my dreams that I don’t want to be thinking about her when I am awake. I already wasted too much time already doing that these past few years that I don’t need to waste any more of my precious time on her.

Man, I just noticed that the tomato from my (lunch) sandwich dripped on my work shirt several places. Damn!  I am always making a mess. I need a bib most days I guess. I actually have an adult one at home for messy meals. We got it at the arts and crafts show several years back.  It works pretty well and has saved my several of my shirts more than once or twice. 

Kinda feeling lazy today, not much up for anything really.  I just want to lay on the couch and do nothing today. I still have and hour of work then a bicycle ride home… then maybe a quick little nap? I might feel a bit more spunky after a nice power nap… who knows?  J 

My mind is kinda blank today, so I guess I’ll close this short blog post for now…

--------------------------------------------------------


O’Snoopy wants you all to “Bark Less & Wag More!”

Until next time… Be Good!


- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment