Friday, March 28, 2014

28 Mar 2014


                                                                           3.28.14



                                     It's always the same thing with Snoopy...Animal Planet!

1. For What It’s Worth

We are going to do our Back Roads tour of the US starting in early 2015, and we would like to visit people along our travel route if possible.

As we get closer and closer to our departure we will have a better idea when we will be in what area to be able to get together, maybe for a couple of days, who knows?

For those of you interested, we will need your current address so we can plug it into our travel itinerary and mapping software. If you plan on moving before then, please let us know if that happens, okay?

Since we have friends scattered all over this great land, we would like to hear from you folks, and the sooner the better for all of our planning efforts.  We would hate to drive right by some of you not knowing we just missed seeing some of our good friends.  Mind you that we will have my dog Snoopy with us. I can’t hit the road without my copilot is her seat!  That was the main reason I rescued her in the first place was to keep me company while we were on the road! J

I really love my music.  It always pulls me out of a funk and gives me such great energy to make it through the day.  I love some technology such as iPods, DVRs, smartphones and of course the Internet.  I hate when I get stuck on how to do something with it though. Thank goodness for the younger generation that can help me with it all. 

Yesterday I went on Classmates.com, which I have not been on for several years. I had some messages, one from my recent ex telling me things I wish she was telling me now, a message from one of our guys I went through basic training with, and a few from former co-workers from years ago. It was nice hearing from them all, but I kinda felt bad that I did not know or respond that punctually. I had no idea really that anyone had sent me any messages. Too bad I was tardy with my replies. L

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Alternate Band Name Game

Nobody guessed this, so I’m leaving it until someone plays…

Clue: Not us, but ________        Answer:?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Television Trivia

Clues:

Debuted and ran in the 1960s and 1970s…

John C
Eric I
Graham C
Terry G
Michael P
Terry J
BBC

Answer:  ????


Previous Post’s Television Trivia

Clues:                                     

NC 1701
Bones
Sulu
James T. Kirk                        Answer: Star Trek
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

4. How Well Do We Know Each Other?

Question: Both my ex’s had the same first and last name initials. What were they?

Answer:  ??


Previous Game of How Well Do We Know Each Other?

Question: What color is the paint on Linus, my VW Westfalia Deluxe Camper Bus?

Answer:  Avocado Green

Mike (aka Dwight) M was correct on a few of these games yesterday, so let’s give him his props!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy is always preaching to, “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time… Be good!


- cb


No comments:

Post a Comment