Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Selling Some Stuff!


                                                                           Linus


1. For What It’s Worth

Well, another St Pat’s Day has come and gone and thankfully it’s over.  I was going to go out last night but decided not to since it is basically amateur’s night out.  Plus, I was just not feeling up for it.  I know some of my buddies were going out, but as the evening got later and later I decided just to hang out at home with the Snoopster. We caught up on some TV shows I had DVR’d and had some breaded shrimp with cocktail sauce for dinner.  We enjoyed a nice quiet evening alone at home.

We ordered off the internet (of course) and received an area floor mat for Linus for when we go camping. It is made from recycled material and is much lighter in weight and takes up much less space than the Berber rug we were using. Now I am not too sure what to do with this other area rug that I have.  Maybe it will just fit in my small living room? When you move from a house to a small flat, there are so many things that you have that you can’t really use in a smaller place. I guess it may have to go into the extra bedroom where I store all my other misc “stuff”.

I guess I need to begin going through all the boxes I have in that extra room as well as the boxes I have stored in my garage to thin out my possessions. I guess I can start trying to see items on Craig’s List.  Has anyone out there done this because I have never sold anything on there before? I have so much stuff I really don’t need, I need to either sell it or give it away to someone who could really use it. I guess I need to be careful folks are saying that peeps on Craig’s List have been robber and killed also.  I just got some more ammunition for my weapon the other day so if they try that with me they are going to be in a world of hurt big time!  J I can fire off a bunch of hollow points in just a few seconds. Gotta love the second amendment!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Alternate Band Names Game

Clue:   Indigo Nomad                            Answer: ????

Previous Alternate Band Name Game

Clue:  Vision-challenged Belief             Answer: =  Blind Faith
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Television Trivia

Snoopy’s butler has been compared to this genius, by more than one person. I hope it is because of his sarcasm and wit, and not for also being an ass (which is a possibility!).

Clues: 

Wilson
Thirteen
Foreman
Cuddy
Cane

What is the name of this TV show & Character?????

Answer:  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

4. How Well Do We Know Each Other?

Question:  Everybody knows my friends call me “Michael J”.   What does the middle initial “J” stand for in my name?

Answer: ??????

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy says, Hey, where are my treats? J She also says to Bark Less and Wag More!

Until next time… Be good!


- cb

1 comment: