Wednesday, March 5, 2014

First Wednesday in March, 2014


1. For What It’s Worth

I have been so busy today I forgot to start my blog post. Man, is Snoopy gonna be pissed at me for being late again with it.  She is a tough Editor-in-Chief. 

I sent Matt a bunch of questions today regarding his year long road trip in his VW Vanagon.  He was brave enough to travel all the way to Alaska. That takes some big balls to drive all that way alone in a VW. More than I have, that’s for sure! We are going to be adventurous, but not enough to travel all that way to Alaska in an old VW Hippie Bus!  I did mention this to Snoopy as a destination and she looked at me and tilted her head like, “WTF were you thinking?”  That was enough to convince me not to plug that in for a destination.

Okay, gotta get back to work….

Since the Music Trivia game has run it’s course, I need to inject another game or two in to replace it.  Maybe some TV trivia?

Last Post’s Music Trivia Answer = ZZ Top

-----------------------------------------------------------

2. Television Trivia

This legendary comedy show began I believe in 1976 and was a revolutionary TV show, because it was shown live in it’s own time zone, located on the East Coast. It was the number one comedy shortly after debuting and late every Saturday Night anybody who was anybody was tuning in to see this show. With legendary skits, fake commercials, guest musical artists, and ever-changing guest hosts, this revolutionary comedy show dominated the airwaves for many years. With memorable fake commercials such as, “The Bass-o-Matic”, skits such as, “Samurai Delicatessen”, and the fake News show, titled, “Weekend Update”, this show is still on today. Can you name this legendary TV show?
-----------------------------------------------------------

3. Alternate Band Name Game

Clue: = White, Wheat, or Sourdough      Answer: ???


Last Post’s Alternate Band Name Game

Clue: = The suggestive middle digit on your hand      Answer: = Badfinger

-------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy begs you to, “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time… Be Good!


- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment