Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday, December 17, 2013…


Tuesday, December 17, 2013…

Today’s music trivia artist is not really a rock & roll performer but more of an American folk rock singer and songwriter whose self-titled album debuted in 1991 and was a huge success.  Some of his hit songs from this album to get airplay include, “True Companion”, “Silver Thunderbird” and his biggest hit to date, “Walking in Memphis.” Can you name this soulful American folk singer and songwriter?

I again rode my bicycle into to work, but this was after 4 days off in a row.  I was a bit winded this morning when I got in, but I’ll be more used to it later this week.  I did notice that I need some more air in the tires once again but I need to find a gas station with one that works properly.  The air compressor & pump at the Mobil station near my place is pretty sucky, so I guess I’ll try the one at the Union 76 station on the way home tonight.  Air pressure in your bike tires makes a big difference when you ride any distance.

I would like to go camping for a day or so someplace not too far from home over the holiday weekend but not sure if I can get anyone to go along.  The weather has been pretty warm during the day these past few days, almost getting into the 80s and it does not cool off much at night.  Last night I had the box fan on medium just to keep cool while sleeping, and I even had to take off my socks because it was just to warm.  I know some of you peeps back east are freezing, but not here. We had a couple of weeks of cool weather recently, but it has been pretty warm these past few days.

Posting this blog is not intended to piss off anyone.  I sometimes get rambling on and it is almost automatic typing.  I sometimes look up and see pages of narrative that I have to edit down to a workable amount of words.  Some days I go on and on for pages and I have to cut a lot out just to make it relatively manageable. If I state something that gets you upset, it was not intentional. Sometimes it just gets up on the screen and I send it out without proofing it, which could be a disaster at times. My apologies for any insensitive words I might have posted.  It really was not meant to happen.  It is on autopilot usually when I am typing.  Sorry folks!  L

Time to wrap this posting up for now…

Bark Less, and Wag More!

Until next time… Be Good!

- cb 

No comments:

Post a Comment