Friday, December 6, 2013

The first Friday in December, 2013…


The first Friday in December, 2013…

Today’s music trivia is my favorite rock and roll band of all time.  On all their many albums, there is no bad or subpar song what-so-ever.  The band abruptly ended their existence in 1980 when their drummer suddenly died and the remaining 3 members said they could not go on without his heart and soul being part of the music.  Probably the biggest and most successful band in the 70s, their awesome music is just as popular as it was back then.  Their top notch guitar riffs blended with the often overlooked organ playing and the lead singer’s wide range of vocals and the intricate drumming made this band one of the most loved rock and roll band of all time. One of their major hits is still one of the most requested rock & roll songs ever to hit the airwaves which has been played every single day since it’s release in the early 1970s.  Can you name this top-ranked British band that consisted of the wonderful members John, Jimmy, John Paul and Robert?

Well, I have been trying to ride my bicycle to work for most of this week and I have been pretty successful.  My legs still feel like they are going to fall off each day, but it does to seem to be getting a bit easier on a daily basis.  I hope it helps me shed this unwanted fat quickly and get my body back into better shape than it is in now. I’m hoping to shed this tired old body and replace it with a leaner and a more in shape specimen in half the time it took to expand to this size.  I think it can be done!

I am craving Chinese food for lunch today.  I could go for some Kung Pao Chicken and some Hot & Sour Soup to help open up my sinuses.  Nobody seems to want to go out for lunch today, which is sad.  It is a slow day here at work and I figured that peeps would want to go out for lunch, but it seems to no avail.  I guess it is an other lunch off the catering truck.  Chicken Taquitos sound good I guess.

I went outside at lunch and saw some dark clouds hovering in the area. I just checked my weather app and it is forecasting rain for tomorrow, but today is supposed to be dry.  I would hate to have to ride my bicycle home in the rain today, or any day for that matter.  People out here in California really don’t know how to drive very well, especially in the wet weather.  Once the pavement gets wet, the infrequent rains here allow a lot of oil buildup and the rain water, which makes it quite slippery, and then that causes these fools to crash into each other.  I am glad I don’t have that long commute any longer.  That was one of the best things I ever did was to move down to the South Bay area, which is where I work, and eliminated that freeway commute.  That can cause a lot of sleepless nights and unneeded stress, and needless to say, a complete waste of time.

Okay time to close this blog post for today and get the heck out of the office…

Until next time… Be Good!

- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment