Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The first Wednesday in December 2013…


The first Wednesday in December 2013…

Today’s music trivia artist hit the airways in 1982 with his debut album, “American Fool” which included such hits as “Feels So Good” and “Jack and Diane”. His follow up album “Uh Huh” was no disappointment with hits such as, “Pink Houses”, “Crumblin’ Down” and my favorite, “Authority Song”.  His mid-western values still hold strong today as he lives in the same small town he grew up in.  Can you name this all American rock and roll artist?

This is about the time of the year that I decide whether or not to send out Christmas cards.  Unfortunately, finances again this year dictate the path I go down and being so broke I really can’t afford it. Maybe I can design and develop one and get it out via the internet e-mail, or even using Facebook.  At least Facebook can be good for something useful. 

Tomorrow morning is Round One with my battle with my management here at work.  I am feeling pretty confident in our position to kick their assses all the way from here to Washington DC if needed.  They basically are trying to screw me and I am not going to take it lying down.  I am starting my final year prior to me retiring and I am not going to let them try to screw with my retirement or my pension in any way.  My Union representative feels pretty strongly with our strategy highlighting their violations of at least two of our bylaws.  I am looking forward to tomorrow to fight back and give them what they deserve, a kick to the head and a face full of fists. I hate A-holes and people who think they can push people around.  Well, they have picked on the wrong person this time and I am ready to kick someone’s sorry ass. F*cking A-holes, prepare for battle!

Man, it was chilly and windy this morning.  I took Snoopy out to do her morning business and I couldn’t believe the wind and cool temperature.  The thermometer said it was 57 degrees F, but that did not include the wind chill which had to make it in the lower 40s or high 30s.  Brrr…  I was really surprised that it cooled off so much in just one day.  I do have a wall heater in my apartment but I have never used it because it looks like a fire hazard waiting to happen.  So, if I really think it is getting chilly at home, I’ll just use a small space heater like I did last year.  I am used to using small fleece blankets while I watch TV at home on the couch.  And I always have Snoopy to keep me warm and vice versa, if needed.

Until next time… Be Good!

- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment