Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Today’s music trivia is an English-born British singer/songwriter with Scottish ancestry is known for his distinctive raspy voice becoming popular in the late 1960s and the early 70s with The Jeff Beck Group and later with Faces.  He launched his solo career in 1969. His music ranges from Folk, Soul, R&B, Blues, New Wave and also Soft Rock. Selling over 100 million records worldwide, in the UK he had 62 hit singles including 31 that reached the Top Ten, and in the US having 16 Top Ten singles and 4 of them reaching number one on the Billboard Hot 100. A former grave digger and avid football (soccer) player and fan, he still kicks out autographed soccer balls into the audience from on stage during his concert performances. Can you name this artist who has become an iconic musical celebrity and is still performing today?

Mike (Dwight) Mattox guessed yesterday’s trivia contest by answering Robert Palmer correctly.  A first time winner of our contest, even though we know Tim B had this one easily identified.  I owe you one!  Thanks for playing, guys!

I am determined to get this blog posting process learned and to be able to use all of it’s capabilities.  I’d like to know how to post a photo or meme if needed.  Right now it is pissing me off severely and I can’t seem to do anything with it. Wow… I finally got in to my blog page to make a post that needed to go out.  I need to figure this out soon because I am wasting way too much time dealing with these issues.  Some days I just hate computers and technology!

I have about a year to learn all I can about my Apple products such as my iPhone5S, my MacBook Air and all their software operating systems.  Many of the tasks I attempt to perform should be relatively easy, but no so much for me I guess. Some days I have no problem with using them, but some days it is just impossible to get anything accomplished in a timely manner.  It does get quite frustrating after 10 minutes of failing to make any progress trying to perform a simple task.

Snoopy says, Bark Less and Wag More!

Until next time… Be Good!

- cb


No comments:

Post a Comment