Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday, April 23, 2014




1. For What It’s Worth

Happy Anniversary to My sister Barbara and her husband Andrew on their 31 Year Anniversary!  Wow, it seems like it was only yesterday!

We are still waiting to hear from some of you regarding our back roads trip next year.  Fail to plan… Plan to fail… so plan ahead Peeps!

I have had some feedback from a few guys already that have showed some interest, so we are just throwing this out there in case someone has a flexible schedule and wants to see part of this great country camping and sightseeing as we travel along.

We plan to load photos and interesting writings about any interesting destinations or places we visit as much as possible, as a living journal as well as sharing our thoughts and adventures with you all.

I am also thinking about shooting some videos from on the road trip and posting some of them on You Tube.  I’ll need to come up with an appropriate title or pseudonym for publishing my videos.  If anyone has some ideas, good or bad, I am welcome to your suggestions. One guy calls himself, the “Nomadic Fanatic” which I thought was kinda cool. I thought about “Backroads Explorer” which has a good sound to it. I got plenty of time to think of a clever one. Let me hear ya!
All of these I’ll have to check online to see if they are taken already.

I still have tons of boxes that I need to go through that are stored in my extra bedroom as well as in the garage. Most of the stuff I probably forgot that I have and the remainder of the stuff is probably stuff I really don’t need. I need to find some of my Porsche memorabilia so I can sell it in the classified ads in my Porsche Club of America National Magazine or our Regional newsletter.  I may have written about this subject before, so if I did, my apologies.  I’m getting old and my memory is poor!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Alternate Band Name Game

Clue:  Marconi invention - cabeza  =

Answer:   ?
--------------------------------------------------

Previous Alternate Band Name Game

Clue: Affirmative

Answer: Yes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Television Trivia

Clues: 
This epic 1970s comedy show won many, many awards. 
It’s debut scene was a shot of an empty living room with the sound of a toilet flushing.
Edith, stifle yourself!
Meathead

Answer:  ????
-------------------------------------------------------
Previous Post’s Television Trivia

Clues:  
Mike
Davy
Mickey
Peter

Answer: The Monkees
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. How Well Do You Know Us?

Question:  Michael only played one sport all four years in High School. What was it?

Answer:  ??
-----------------------------------------------------

Previous Game of How Well Do You Know Us?

Question: How did Michael acquire Snoopy?

Answer:  Russell Rescue Adoption (Snoopy’s adoption name was “Bubblegum”.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy wants me to remind you to, “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time… Be Good!


- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment