Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wednesday, Aug 20, 2014




For What It’s Worth                                                              - 136 days and counting...



Happy 55th birthday Butch!  I hope you have an enjoyable day, brother!

Today has been so hectic at work that I did not have a chance to pen our blog, so now during lunchtime I will attempt to get it published.  So, here goes nothing…

Poor Leadership in the Workplace
I will be so glad to get away from my workplace here and these people who love to point fingers when they themselves are the biggest violator of whatever they are trying to accuse others of being guilty of.  Our boss (and I am using that term very loosely) is the biggest loser of all time.  He is never at work on time, he is never in the office when he needs to be, his time spent daily at the gym working out is always during work time, he is constantly going on business trips when everyone else knows that he has to real purpose supporting that trip except to get away from the office and his responsibilities, and he is the biggest violator of the conduct rules that are in place.  When we do have some offsite for team building or whatever planned, his first comment out of his mouth is, “I hope it this event is going to be held north of here because I want it closer to my house in West Hollywood.”  I mean, what an f-ing loser this guy really is. 

None of us know from day to day if our boss will be in the office or not.  We usually just play the odds that he is travelling on business or he is on a vacation or travel compensation day.  It is a joke among us workers in the office, sort of like “Where’s Waldo?”… but it is, “Where is Joe today?”  I hope the investigators that come in after I have retired really do a thorough job and audit the hell out of his behavior during the last few years.  This loser is just another reason I am retiring as soon as possible.  If we believed in “Lead by example”, then nobody would ever be in the office here. 
136 calendar days to go…


Data Migration to new Mac
I am still having some difficulties with the data migration to my new Mac.  I have got some of it accomplished such as the photos, but having some difficulties with transferring some of the music files.  I guess I can do them one at a time, but that can be quite labor intensive.  I’m still struggling with it all… oh well…


Simple Joys of Life & Words of Wisdom

“I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.”

                                                                                    - Susan B. Anthony
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Snoopy says, “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time... Be Good!


- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment