Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday, Aug 7, 2014





                                                            - 149 Days and counting
                                                                                                - Eligible to retire in 35 days
For What It’s Worth

Happy Birthday to my little brother Greg!  It seems like just the other day… Enjoy, my Bro!

The new MacBook Air Notebook arrived yesterday that I bought off of my buddy in concert with his biennial upgrade.  Thanks again Karl! J  It seems a lot lighter in weight to my current Mac, which is kinda nice.  It is supposed to be faster also but I thought my current one was pretty fast already.  I think I’ll be keeping my older model as to have two available for usage.  I can keep one at home and one in the office under lock and key.  I already have the new aqua blue cover on it for protection from rough handling that I seem to have with electronics.  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.  More accurately it probably should read a pound of treatment!  Anyways, I’m looking forward to finding new features and new capabilities.

Gonna take both laptops to the Apple Store tomorrow on my day off and let them perform the data migration and copy from the old to the newer version.  I probably could attempt it but I’ll take it there just to ensure it is done properly.  Most of you know that my technical skills are not the sharpest when it comes to Apple products these days.  The transition from PC to Apple operating systems has taken much longer than anticipated, but I still believe the product is far superior than any Microsoft product.  It is like driving a Ferrari or a Buick… there is no comparison!


Simple Joys of Life & Words of Wisdom   

“If you have to try to claim how awesome you are and post on FB, then you really are not awesome.  I don’t believe Steve McQueen ever said that he was awesome.  He didn’t have to.  That’s what awesomeness is all about, isn’t it?”

"They need a notification when someone unfriends you on FB you so you can thank them for that!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy asks that you please… “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time… Be Good!


-           cb

No comments:

Post a Comment