Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday, Aug 14, 2014





For What It’s Worth                                                              - 142 days and counting...

                                                           
These past few days many people have spoken up regarding the passing of Robin Williams.  I read a statement his daughter Zelda had released to the public and it just made me want to cry.  She said something like, “What could be so bad that it made you not want to stay”.  I teared up a bit realizing that all that this man had… talent, wealth, respect of many, fame, loving… it was not enough to make him not want to stay.   Suicide is never the answer. 


MacBook Air
I recently bought protective covers as well as keyboard covers for both of my MacBook Air notebooks and I just noticed that the keyboard layout of the top row of buttons on my 2010 and 2012 version models have changed.  The covers I have bought are for the newer versions, so the one for the older model makes using those buttons a bit confusing.  L  Luckily I rarely use the top row of buttons, except for audio volume control and screen brightness.


Simple Joys of Life & Words of Wisdom

“Cocaine is God’s way of telling you that you have too much money.”

                                                                                    - Robin Williams

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Snoopy says, “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time... Be Good!


- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment