Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday, August 5, 2014





For What It’s Worth                                                               - 151 Days and counting
                                                                                                - Eligible to retire in 37 days

Unknown unknowns
Risk management’s biggest concerns are the Unknown unknowns.  The unknown obstacles that you are not even aware of.  The things that blind-side you, the things you never even saw coming… those things are life’s biggest hurdles and challenges.  The unknown issues you were not even aware of that were plaguing your plans and life.  Those unforeseen factors that you were not even aware were out these waiting for us.  Those are the things that end up biting you squarely in the ass.

That is where you all come into play.  Many of you have already been down this road before, literally.  This is where you need your help.  Snoopy asks… won’t you help us?

Sunglasses
I bought a few pairs of good sunglasses because I really need good ones for my eyes, especially if we are going to be driving or outside most of the time.  If you have blue eyes like myself, then you understand what I am talking about.  Plus back in the 80s I had a real bad case of double pink eye that made my eyes extremely sensitive to bright sunlight.  I will get a very bad headache if I am out in the sun too long without sunglasses, which really sucked when I would be swimming, surfing, body surfing or boogie boarding.  Anyways, I lost one of the nosepieces of one of my pairs of Ray Bans, which I am not too happy about since they are not even a month old yet.  Now I’ll have to go to an eyeglasses or sunglasses store to see if they can install one for me.  If it is not one thing it’s another… L


Simple Joys of Life & Words of Wisdom   

“We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, watch TV too much.  We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values.  We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.  We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life.  We’ve added years to life, not life to years.”

                                                            -  George Carlin  (1937–2008)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy asks that you please… “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time… Be Good!


-           cb

No comments:

Post a Comment