Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday, July 28, 2014





For What It’s Worth                                                              - 159 Days and counting



The VW Bus
Many people are of the opinion that I should get a larger type of RV for our back roads trip.  I guess they just don’t get the whole minimalist attraction of being out in the great outdoors with just the bare necessities.  “The bare necessities, the simple bare necessities… forget about your worries and your strife…”  Oops, sorry… I broke out in song from The Jungle Book.  Sure, the space is quite limited in the bus, but that just restricts the amount of crap one has to carry.  Most of that stuff people carry is really not needed. 

Since my stowage space is quite limited in the bus, I am thinking about investing in some flat packing cubes to aid in my organization efforts for our long travel trip.   I was thinking about using the largest one for dry & canned food goods, the medium one for clothing items, and the smallest one for toiletries and misc cleaning stuff.  The storage cabinets are already quite full, so I’ll need to go through them to see what can be removed and what we shall retain.   Organizational efforts up-front always pays-off in the long run, especially when your storage space is restricted.  I guess I’ll have to read some of the reviews and determine what size I’ll need to order.  More online shopping… that’s all I need! J


Simple Joys of Life & Words of Wisdom   

“I think the environment should be put in the category of our National Security.  Defense of our resources is just as important as defense abroad. Otherwise what is there to defend?”

                                                                        - Robert Redford
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy asks that you please… “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time… Be Good!


-           cb

No comments:

Post a Comment