Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thursday, May 1, 2014




1. For What It’s Worth

Have you ever just wanted to visit someplace in the US and you never have yet?  What the heck are you waiting for? Take off and go do it before it is too late. That is what we are planning to do, Snoopy, Linus and myself that is.  And some of you peeps have already shown some interest in joining us for part of the trip, which could be nice! We wish we were already on the road cruising the back roads and seeing all the sights that we come across.

As some of you may already know, I have every other Friday off of work due to my 9-hour daily work schedule.  This makes running errands nice because I can get to places that are closed on the weekends as well as go to places during the week that are crowded on the weekends, which gives us more options. This Friday I am loaded up with chores running from a dog grooming appointment, a bicycle repair shop run and possibly a grocery store run.  I only go to the supermarket maybe once every two months even though I probably should go more frequently.

I usually try to get veggies and fruits at the Thursday afternoon local farmer’s market here in town, which is scheduled for today. I do try to get mostly organic items since they taste much better and are much better for you.  I haven’t been there in a couple of months so maybe later today I might make it there if I really try.  I recently acquired a Crock Pot from a co-worker and I need to learn how to use it. I think it could come in real handy on our road trip for making meals as we travel or just throw some veggies, maybe some chicken and rice and let it do all the work while we can just kick back and relax. I guess I’m gonna have to do some experimenting and start to do some cooking with this appliance. In fact, I just ordered another much smaller Crock Pot for our road trip usage, which should come in handy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Alternate Band Name Game

Clues: Indigo Nomad =


Answer:   ??
--------------------------------------------------

Previous Alternate Band Name Game

Clues: Completely Nude Women

Answer:  Bare-Naked Ladies
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Television Trivia

Clues: 
1970s Comedy and Variety Show
Reverend Leroy
Geraldine
“The devil made me do it”

Answer:  ????
-------------------------------------------------------
Previous Post’s Television Trivia

Clues:  Wednesday
Thing
Lurch
Uncle Fester

Answer: The Addams Family
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. How Well Do You Know Us?

Question: Who is Michael’s favorite actor of all time? An avid adventure seeker, racecar driver, motorcycle racer, etc. He did many of his own stunts in movies. This guy could do no wrong and he never had to wear a shirt that said, “I’m Awesome!”.  Dr Gregory House as well as Rick Harrison (From the TV show, Pawn Stars) are huge fans also of this guy. A real Man’s man!

Answer:  ??
-----------------------------------------------------------

Previous Game of How Well Do You Know Us?

Question:  What university did Michael graduate from in 1984?

Answer:  Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy wants me to remind you to, “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time… Be Good!


-      -  cb

No comments:

Post a Comment