Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday, May 20, 2014





1. For What It’s Worth                                                              - 227 Days and counting

Happy Birthday Bubbles! J

Illinois Friends in Need of Our Help
I have some friends in Illinois that could really use our help, but I can’t do much from out here in California. My question to you, our peeps, is will anyone step up to do some simple things for them? Really simple things like just stopping by their place to see them and just let them know they are not alone out there. I would do it myself, but unfortunately I live too far away to do so myself. So I am taking advantage of this blog to look for your help, our readers. So, is anyone out there able and willing to go by to just visit a few minutes with one of our friends in need? I little gesture of kindness can go a long way for someone who could use some sunshine in their perceived dreary lives. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks Peeps!


Cancer Screening
Well, later this week I have my cancer screening procedure that I get performed every 5 years. Since my Dad survived 4 separate kinds of cancer, and my sister already survived one cancer issue, it is best that I get checked out often to catch anything before it can get worse. The procedure I had 5 years ago they told me I had to stop eating anything with seeds as well as popcorn. I could buy some kernel free kind of popcorn I guess, but I haven’t seen it anywhere in the stores yet. Maybe they might have it at Whole Foods?


Mobile Phones
Yesterday I rode my bicycle all the way home then realized I did not have my iphone with me. I apparently left it in my office at work. So I had to ride all the way back into work and back just to retrieve it. We don’t realize how much we depend on technology to do our everyday activities until we don’t have access to our electronic gadgets and their capabilities.


Things that Really Piss me off:

Tattoos
Tattoos used to be something guys got when they went into the military, sort of like  as a right of passage. I myself never wanted one and I never will get one. I don’t even like labels on my clothes let alone any on my body.  A guy once told me that it made him unique. I told him look around Einstein, almost every guy in his twenties or thirties has them. You are not unique nor are you cool, you have put stupid bumper stickers on your body. Bumper stickers belong on the back window of a VW Bus or van, not all over your body like a wall of graffiti. I believe women look ugly as sin with tattoos, and even worse if they have them on their chest. Why would someone want to ruin a perfect view putting bumper stickers there?  It is such a turnoff!  Ugh! I feel sick even thinking about it. Like I always say, there is a big difference between Classy and Trashy, so chose to be one, because you can’t be both.  I’m sick of it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Lyrics From an Artist Game 

Can you guess the Artist and also the 3 song titles?

Lyrical Clues

1.     Only takes one itchy trigger, One more widow, one less white nigger…

2.   Sometimes I wish I could stop you from talking when I hear the silly things that you say.

3.   Nice girls not one with a defect, cellophane shrink-wrapped, so correct.

Answers:  ?????
--------------------------------------------------

Lyrics From an Artist - Previous Game 

Can you guess the Artist and the 3 song titles?

Lyrical Clues:

1.     Sunshine Daydream, walking in the tall trees… (Sugar Magnolia)

2.     If I get home before daylight, I just might get some sleep tonight… (Friend of the Devil)

3. What a long, strange trip it’s been… (Truckin’)


Answer:  The Grateful Dead
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Television Trivia

Clues:
70s Game Show
Reinvented and currently on TV  
Curtain #1
Box on the Display Floor
Monte Hall

Answer:  
-------------------------------------------------------
Previous Post’s Television Trivia

Clues:  
Chicagoland cartoon
Airplane Transport
Spinner
Paddlefoot

Answer:   Clutch Cargo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. How Well Do You Know Us?

Question:
What Breed of dog did Michael want to get, but was afraid of the possible liabilities?  

Answer:  ?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Previous Game of How Well Do You Know Us?

Question: If Michael had access to unlimited money, what items would he collect?

Answer:  Automobiles
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy is begging that you please, “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time… Be Good!


-           cb

No comments:

Post a Comment