Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday, Oct 16, 2014





For What It’s Worth                                                                                                                        - 75 Days and Counting


Well, today started out lousy and after receiving some good information recently, it has turned around quite a bit.  I am feeling 100% better after receiving my information.  My stress level has been reduced measurably and I am ready to start the weekend!  Let the revelry begin!  :)

Pig in a Poke
Well, this weekend we will have a guest visitor, my coworker Lara’s pet potbellied pig “Twiggy.”  Snoopy doesn’t know it yet, but there will be a visitor squatting in her outside area for a few days.  My coworker is having her house tented for termites in order to sell her house and she needed someplace to house her pig.  So, I offered her Snoopy’s outside play area to keep her in  instead of her paying @ $80.00 a day to have it boarded at a pet facility.  I hope there is not backlash or any drama regarding this act of kindness.  I need to ensure the pig cannot get out by using some plastic lattice I have available to use as a gate to block off that area.  I know Snoopy can climb the lattice since she has done so in the past, but her pig can’t accomplish that kind of athletic feat.      I hope all goes well and the pig does not escape or make a bunch of noise to disturb any of the neighbors.  If so, we might be having lots of bacon and various other pork products for breakfast on Sunday!  :)

Baseball
Well, last night’s NLCS game was a bit more exciting that the last few have been.  Unfortunately the team I was rooting for, the Cardinals, came out on he short end of the stick due to some sloppy play by the first baseman on a couple of routine plays.  I have a feeling he won’t be starting in the next do or die game coming up tonight.  Whoever wins the National League Pennant is the team I’ll be rooting for regardless.  I was just hoping it would be the Cards again this year.  Sorry family members, I know you are hating me now.  Apparently it is an unwritten rule that if you are a Cubs fan you must hate the Cardinals, but I rarely follow the rules.  :) 


Simple Joys of Life & Words of Wisdom    

Life is too short to stress yourself with people 
who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy asks that you please… “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time… Be Good!

- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment