Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday, September 15, 2014




                                                           
For What It’s Worth - 107 Days and counting


Passwords
How many stupid passwords do we really need these days.  Can’t we all just use a bio-reader like my iPhone 5S has so I don’t have to go and try to remember 100 frigging passwords or what my most current one is?  There are just too many passwords for every little thing online, let alone all the stupid ones I need to remember for work.  Just read my thumbprint and be done with it all.  Why do we need so many of them for entry level stuff?  How important does stuff need to be to warrant a password inquiry?  I mean… really?  It’s so stupid!!!   I’m sick of it all!

Society
I believe we as a society are going down the tubes faster than a kayak going through Class 5 rapids.  Look around and tell me what you see?  If you are on the freeway I bet you will see so many peeps on their mobile phone illegally talking or texting that you will lose count.  I am serious about this.  Also, try going out to eat or even at a bar, all kinds of peeps are texting rather than speaking with whoever they are with in person.  What has our society really come to?  Have we deteriorated beyond any normalcy of what we used to be like?  The digital age has worn down our social fabric to a mere skeleton of what we used to be.  I am not sure we can ever recover to become a pure and functional society ever again as in the past.  

Roadtrip
Roadside attractions are some silly things I enjoy seeing alongside these backroads we will be exploring.  Mom & Pop diners are another joy I am anticipating visiting.  Historical landmarks, roadside fruit and veggie stands and any other excuse to get out and stretch our legs we will embrace with enthusiasm and vigor.  Many of these are publicized in various brochures and magazines to the public as well as being stumbled upon randomly as we ramble down these asphalt-laden cargo transportation byways.  

These long forgotten backroads that have been bypassed years ago by commerce main-stays such as the large highway systems and the mega trucks that travel them, still have an important historical story to tell to the fledging members of today’s new digital generation.   The  Generation Xers as well as the Millennial generation have no idea what they are missing.


Simple Joys of Life & Words of Wisdom    

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snoopy asks that you please… “Bark Less and Wag More!”

Until next time… Be Good!


- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment