Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Second Wednesday in November…


Second Wednesday in November…

Today’s music trivia is about a very unique band that toured almost non-stop for many decades and had very loyal fans that followed them all over the mainland to every venue.  They were established in the 1960s during the Haight Asbury days when the hippies were at their peak.  Songs such as, “Casey Jones”, “Uncle John’s Band”, “Sugar Magnolia” and “Truckin” have been their staple songs throughout their long and illustrious career.  Can you name this iconic rock and roll band?

I took Snoopy out to the tavern for her birthday last night, and she milked all the attention she could from everyone.  She got lots of love, some special treats, and plenty of attention.  We locally have a restaurant called, “Chef Hannes” named after the chef.  Anyways, he has a son about 12 and daughter about 8 named Sophie.  She loves Snoopy and vice versa.  When she found out that it was Snoopy’s birthday, she decided to draw her a birthday card that even had a birthday cake. It is now proudly displayed on the kitchen fridge for Snoopy to look at and enjoy.  Thank you Sophie!

In the middle of the night I started feeling a cold coming on.  My throat started hurting a bit and my nose became clogged and my lack of energy made me realize that I caught a cold.  Did I get it from little Sophie last night?  I try to stay away from sick people when they are carrying some sickness bug and I am kinda pissed that I caught this bug. My sinuses are clogged and I am feeling quite poorly at this moment. I detest being sick and I do not need this now. Damn you sick kids! How dare you pass on your sick germs to me!  Bad kids, bad kids!

Today’s blog post is going to be a short one due to me feeling pretty crummy. I hope you all understand my plight.  I’ll try to post another one tomorrow, sickness pending.

Until next time… Be Good!

- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment