Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday, November 26, 2014







For What It’s Worth                                                                                     - 35 Days and Counting


Online Shopping
Online shopping has many advantages over going to the actual store or mall to shop.  For instance, I ordered a sports wrist watch from this website that gets their supply from China I believe, and when it arrived I noticed that it was a different color than what I had ordered.  So I got on their website and let them know that I was not happy with their sending me a product of a different color.  They responded apologetically and told me I would get a full refund and they told me I cold keep the watch.  This is not the first time this has happened either.  I guess the amount of the purchase and shipping was not worth them having me ship it back to them.  So I guess someone I know will be getting a new sports watch for Christmas.  It could be you?  :)


Zip Lining
I saw an advertisement on Groupon for a 3-hour zip line adventure up in the mountains in the Big Bear area, so I bought a couple of tickets for a future mountain outing.  The only time I did zip lining was in the military out in the field way before it became a recreational activity.  It looks like a lot of fun. so it will be a new adventure instead of a necessity to get across a ravine during military manuevers. I am looking forward to it!


Auto Body Work on My Porsche
I recent came out of a shopping center and realized that someone had dented my rear wheelwell on he driver’s side.  Needless to say I was not very happy at all so I called AAA, my auto insurance company, to file a claim.  They sent me a list of their preferred auto body shops but they told me I could take it anywhere I really wanted.  Jim & Jack’s Auto Body, a local auto body shop, was on their list and my friend also recommended I take it there.  So I did, and they did some awesome work, making me quite happy.  When I looked at the long repair list, I noticed they said they repaired and refurbished my driver’s side external mirror.  When I asked the service representative what was that on the list, he said it was nothing.  I asked them did they repair my mirror and refurbish it as it apparently was stated, and he said no, they did not.  Later on I got an email with an electronic survey they asked me to fill in.  I mentioned these two issues as well as the interior lights did not seem to go on when the door was open like they did before I came there.  A few days I get a call from their customer service representative, Zack, and he wanted to get together with me to discuss my responses on their customer satisfactory survey.  So yesterday during lunch time I dropped off my car with Zack and told him to take his time to get it all right as was annotated on the repair sheet.  So hopefully next week I will get my car back with all the issues taken cared of.  I call that very good customer service.  We will keep you all posted on how it all turns out.


Famous Quotes and Words of Wisdom

I don’t care 
how attractive 
you think you look, 
if you have an ugly heart, 
you’re ugly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Snoopy says… Bark Less and Wag More!

Until next time… Be Good!


- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment