Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday, December 3, 2014



                                       Happy 7th Birthday to my beautiful niece Sophia!





For What It’s Worth                                                                                   - 28 Days and counting

Rainy Weather
We are experiencing some rainy weather this week.  This past year has been pretty much a drought here in California but we really don’t need all the rain all at once.  All that will do is cause more mudslides which later can be a problem of a fire hazard with no greenery or roots to hold for more mudslides.  It is a vicious cycle for people who live in the hills of California.  Fires burn the greenery, and with no roots to hold the land, landslides start which is a terrible sight.  Extremes in weather can affect the lifestyles here making surviving a seasonal accomplishment.  Hopefully the rain will fall slowly and in a limited supply.  A little at a time is a good thing!


Donuts at Work
Leaving the workplace will have its negative and positive sides.  Donuts brought in at work will be a loss my waistline can most definitely afford to miss.  Fat Pills,  as we affectionately refer to them as in the workplace, have been a common occurrence in the aerospace industry ever since I started working at Rocketdyne in 1985.  Back in my aviation days I could burn off those extra calories working or working out, since I was still just a young pup way back then.  Now since I just fly a desk, the calories seem to hang on forever, no matter how hard you try to eat right and get exercise.  My tastebuds will surely miss the donuts, but my waistline will appreciate the cut in fat pills from the weekly diet.  Changes are coming soon!


Workplace Woes
I hear so much BS here at work, that it will be nice to depart for greener pastures.  I hear the frustrations in people’s voices and conversations that it seems to be getting much worse as days pass.  I might get out of here before taking any direct hits that could take me out.  I do feel their pain as I had to endure some major crap in the past, especially these past couple of decades.  It is about time to punch out of this crashing workplace.  It is good to know that I will not have to deal with the BS here any longer.  I did my time and now it is time that I leave it all behind for others to have to cope with these difficult people.  God speed to these brave souls!


Famous Quotes and Words of Wisdom

“Selfish people lose so much in life, 
because even when they realize they 
are wrong, they don’t know how to 
ask for forgiveness or show regrets.”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Snoopy says… Bark Less and Wag More!

Until next time… Be Good!


- cb

No comments:

Post a Comment